Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Apron For Peter

A while back, I made a bunch of dish towel aprons. The directions can still be found at:

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11092

This one is for my friend Kara's son and so it had to be less girly than the other aprons I had made. Since the stock photo on the directions site is of a little boy in a red dish towel and he looked very not girly, I went with the same idea and chose a red dish towel of my own.

I sewed the corners (like the directions said) to put the apron strings through and since Peter is still a little guy, I went ahead and added three pockets because the pockets come out of the overall length of the apron.

Here's the finished product (with a spatula to kind of show where the pockets are, since they are hard to see in the photo):


Once I get the apron to Kara, I'm sure she will oblige and take a picture of Peter wearing the apron for me to add here at the end.

1 comment:

Kara Hazen said...

I love it!!! Can't wait for Peter to wear it while he cooks with me. :)